Stablebot Core - DIY assembly Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Stablebot printers are printers that you can build at home that are excellent platforms to build, tinker, and experiment with, while still providing a workhorse experience that continues cranking out parts day-in, day-out.
Complete DIY kits will only be available in one size to start
Please contact me directly for an alternate-sized "complete" DIY kit.
If you are a buisness looking for an XL-sized stablebot (up to 1m x 1m x 1m) or other options like IDEX - visit the link above and reach out for quote.
This is a DIY kit - You will need to assemble it yourself, but comes with all parts to build and print!
Contains all parts necessary for a fully functional Stablebot, in default config.
Instructions are being worked on, but a basic model will be provided. No unique tools will be required, and ships with a set of our favorite drivers!
Quick Specs (As Configured):
- Standard print profiles include up to 15,000mm/s^2 acceleration for extremely rapid print
- Kinematically coupled Mic6 bed for optimal flatness and warp-free heating
- Independently Controlled Triple Z axis (nonplanar printing possible)
- All-Metal Motion – No printed parts as part of the primary motion chain
- Klipper Firmware
- SBC included for web access
- Touchscreen Included
- Magnetic Dual-sided PEI Bed
- Smart Toolhead – CAN based for easy maintenance and reliable wiring!
- Max Tool temp 350c (Takoto) 500c (Dragon UHF/Magnum+), Max Bed Temp 130C
- TPU (From 60D to 65A)
- Any carbon-fiber or glass filled material (with hardened nozzle)