Luke's Laboratory is excited to offer the LDO Switchwire Complete kit!
THESE ARE NOW IN STOCK- IF THE LISTING IS UP, THERE ARE KITS LEFT
The kit will include everything except printed parts. Bundle with printed parts kit and save!
- LDO Frame Kit
- LDO Switchwire Motor Kit
- LDO Stainless Steel Linear Rails
- LDO PCB Heatbed
- LDO double-sided PEI flex plate
- Toolhead and breakout PCBs
- Phaetus Dragonfly BMO Hotend
- Bigtreetech SKR Mini E3 V2
- Genuine WAGO Terminals
- Pre-made Wiring Harness
- Genuine Bondtech BMG dual drive gears
- Genuine Gates 2GT Belts
- Brass Heat Insert Tool
- Input Shaper Toolkit (ADXL345)
- Basic Tools
- LDO Hardware (Stainless Steel)
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Handle the Keybak with care! It has a tendency to retract violently whenever your eyeballs are near it.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).