LDO Voron V0.1 Complete Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Luke's Laboratory is excited to offer the complete LDO Voron V0.1 Kit in black and red!
LDO V0.1 Kit will return in the future, but not for a while. Thanks for stopping by!
We will be offering LDO V2.4 and SW kits when available. Stay tuned!
Kit needs printed parts - Print your own or buy them here in a bundle for a discount!
- 120x120x120 build volume
- Direct Drive
- Dragonfly BMO
- Klipper Firmware
- Includes Pi!
- Enclosed chamber for ABS/ASA/Other
- Parts Kitted By LDO
- High Quality Parts throughout
- LDO Extrusion
- LDO Motors (Duh)
- Quality Extruder
Stainless Steel Linear Rails -No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do that at the end.
Machined Rail Nuts - LDO's kit includes 5 custom machined T nuts to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
Brass Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the idler and Latch parts.
Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
Threadlocker - We included a small tube of threadlocker. Use it on all the grub(set) screws.
2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
RTV Glue - The included tube of RTV glue is used for securing the heatpad to the aluminum build plate. Check out this great video by Nero 3dp for assembling a safe build plate.
Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
Wiring Guide - LDO created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our 1515 short nut guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminum extrusions.
- Take advantage of the VORON Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Autodesk Fusion 360 (F360) and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. This can help clear up some questions if the manual isn't clear
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel,
- Get a official serial number once you finish building your Voron.
Current Ship Date ~End of Summer. Buy now to get yours ASAP, Quantities are Limited - If this posting is still up, I have slots in the first batch.