Stablebot Core - Assembled
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
A complete, functional and tested Stablebot Core in default config -
If you are a buisness looking for an XL-sized stablebot (up to 1m x 1m x 1m) or other options like IDEX - reach out with the link above
For further customizations, reach out with the contact form above as well.
Quick Specs (As Configured):
- Standard print profiles include up to 15,000mm/s^2 acceleration for extremely rapid print
- Kinematically coupled Mic6 bed for optimal flatness and warp-free heating
- Independently Controlled Triple Z axis (nonplanar printing possible)
- All-Metal Motion – No printed parts as part of the primary motion chain
- Klipper Firmware
- SBC included for web access
- Touchscreen Included
- Magnetic Dual-sided PEI Bed
- Smart Toolhead – CAN based for easy maintenance and reliable wiring!
- Max Tool temp 350c (Takoto) 500c (Dragon UHF/Magnum+), Max Bed Temp 130C
- TPU (From 60D to 65A)
- Any carbon-fiber or glass filled material (with hardened nozzle)