Euclid Probe Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Update! - All euclids are now 24v capable - whether your system voltage is 3.3v, 5v or 24v (replacing inductive probe) the euclid can handle it!
The highly accurate and magnetically coupled Z probe for your 3D printer, laser and CNC machine. Check it out in action below.
There are so many different bed sensing options out there, so why Euclid?
- Direct Surface Sensing
- Swap out your surface for glass, textured, PEI, PEX, Blue Tape, whatever! Euclid can sense them all
- Reliable Probing
- Even at a 10mm/s probe speed, standard deviation is .0021 in a sample size of 50 probes
- Direct sensing of the bed - not affected by bed magnets, humidity,
- No servo needed, no waiting between probes, no settle time - probe quickly and without failure
- Reliable Deployment
- Polarized Magnets for one-way docking
- Circuit is completed through magnets - if docking fails for whatever reason, printer can detect and error
- Atomized docking components are pre-made for any application - simply add geometry to attach to your machine and enjoy tried&tested geometry
- Switches are standard industrial switches used in a wide variety of applications
- Docking the probe allows significant toolhead clearance when not in use
- No moving parts are installed while machine is in use - nothing to get caught during an errant print or if the sensing pin decides to drop and catch things on its own
- 2x Euclid PCB's
- 2x Polarized Magnet Pairs
- 4x Flathead Screws for magnet mounting
- 1x JST-XH 3position header
- 1x Omron Switch
Check out the github here: https://github.com/nionio6915/Euclid_Probe
All purchases support the original creator
The holes for installing the board on the printer are sized for m2.5 screws. There is enough PCB space to drill out for m3 clearance hole.
These are electronic parts, so you pretty much know what to expect when they arrive. Everything was package well, everything was in the order. Absolutely no hassle and was delivered quickly Will buy from Luke's Laboratory again.
The customer support is top notch. There was a delay and I notified and given options to receive a different variation of the product, refund, or the estimated wait time for the product. I chose to wait and received the product earlier than expected. This was with out me reaching out to ask. Great communication and courtesy. I will definitely order from here again.
Easy to find what I was looking for and received quickly.
took about 40 hours to set up and trial and error to get working. including Watching every youtube relevant auto level sketchy seems off by +- 1 mm or so almost every time. The klicky probe i purchased was junk but at least i had it installed and running in a day.
Well-designed and manufactured board. Thought-out assembly procedure! Great instructions. Happy to support the small manufacturer/business.